water with less biofilms and legionella
electrolytic purification - Smartpure
Permanent rainwater in tanks or circulation waters in air conditioning, humidification or open cooling systems are heavily contaminated with germs.
Benefiting from a warm climate in the environment or in the pipes form biofilms and legionella.
In addition to the intensive use of biocides, health hazards are possible.
With the electrolytic degermination, the water is microbiologically purified by up to 99% without external chemical additives, microorganisms harmful to health are greatly reduced and biofilms are removed.
The special feature of this cleaning process is that the necessary biocides are generated and do not have to be stored or dosed.
at a glance
- controlled inline electrolysis with electric special filter in the bypass process
- generation of chlorine-containing active substances and radicals
- precipitation by oxidation and crystallization processes
- easy installation
- permanent operational and functional control
- fast and permanently clean water
- cleaning of the complete system, incl. tubes and pipes
- up to 99 % germ free
- no chemically contaminated wastewater
- add sodium chloride ions if necessary
- replacement of biofilms
- low energy consumption
- less heavy metals
- less water hardness
- more oxygen content
monitoring of feed water with qualitative dosage
for improved efficiency of boiler operation
visualized residual hardness control by display
individually and clearly arranged
monitoring of feed water boiler with exhaust vapor control
for more process safety
monitoring of condensates
measuring range 0.05 ... 1 mS / cm