Hard water despite softener?
SALIS monitors salt / brine tank
Find out when you are receiving hard water instead of soft water before you know it.
SALIS monitors and alerts you if there is a lack of salt or brine in the softener's salt / brine tank.
Continuous mainenance work is thus reduced to a minimum.
Monitoring of undetected problems on softeners:
- not enough salt in the tank
- too little water and / or too little brine
- salt incustations in the storage tank (salt bridges)
- blockages of the water pipe in the brine shaft
at a glance
- quick and easy installation of the brine sensor in every softener with salt / brine tank
- space-saving evaluation unit near the softener
- status display via LEDs
- wireless alerting via email
- wired alarms if no WLAN network is available
- additional alarm e.g. for softener (via external alarm input)
- configurable alarm times
- alarm via e-mail every 24 hours (until the alarm disappears)
ideal solution for
- water softening systems
with sodium chloride regeneration
- timely alarm if maintenance is required on the salt / brine tank
- more safety for the provision of soft water
- less control and maintenance effort
the simplest residual hardness monitoring based on 10 % of the raw water hardness
small, compact and very uncomplicated
visualized residual hardness control by display
individually and clearly arranged
monitoring of decarbonization processes
soft water threshold values from 0,1 mmol/l to 0,9 mmol/l