Hard water despite softener?
SALIS monitors salt / brine tank
Find out when you are receiving hard water instead of soft water before you know it.
SALIS monitors and alerts you if there is a lack of salt or brine in the softener's salt / brine tank.
Continuous mainenance work is thus reduced to a minimum.
Monitoring of undetected problems on softeners:
- not enough salt in the tank
- too little water and / or too little brine
- salt incustations in the storage tank (salt bridges)
- blockages of the water pipe in the brine shaft
at a glance
- quick and easy installation of the brine sensor in every softener with salt / brine tank
- space-saving evaluation unit near the softener
- status display via LEDs
- wireless alerting via email
- wired alarms if no WLAN network is available
- additional alarm e.g. for softener (via external alarm input)
- configurable alarm times
- alarm via e-mail every 24 hours (until the alarm disappears)
ideal solution for
- water softening systems
with sodium chloride regeneration
- timely alarm if maintenance is required on the salt / brine tank
- more safety for the provision of soft water
- less control and maintenance effort
the simplest residual hardness monitoring based on 10 % of the raw water hardness
small, compact and very uncomplicated
percentage residual hardness monitoring in relation to raw water hardness
compact and particularly economical
visualized residual hardness control by display
individually and clearly arranged
monitoring of decarbonization processes
soft water threshold values from 0,1 mmol/l to 0,9 mmol/l