quality-controlled regeneration triggering
products OFS GmbH - advantages
Water softening systems usually work with the ion exchange process. The cations contained in the water, such as calcium and magnesium ions, are exchanged with sodium ions. When a complete replacement has occurred, saline flushing regeneration occurs.
This renewal can be dependent on time, quantity or quality. In most cases, volume-controlled regeneration is chosen for industrial plants. The resulting problems are resolved with a qualitative triggered regeneration of the softener.
- up to 160% more soft water throughput compared to volume controlled operation
- up to 50% less salt and rinse water consumption
- regeneration only after complete exhaustion of the resin
- reduction of operating costs
- increased longevity of the water softener